Keep the Heat on All Winter Long
As we head toward another cold Connecticut winter, it’s time to start thinking about the health of your heating equipment. With a Comfort or Premium service plan from V-Fuel, you’ll receive an annual tune-up for your boiler or furnace. One of our skilled technicians will:
- Test and adjust your oil burner for maximum efficiency
- Install new air filters, oil filter cartridges, and burner nozzles, if needed
- Inspect the combustion chamber
- Clean and check electrodes and the nozzle assembly
- Oil all motors on your burner, fans and circulators
- Check all operating controls for safety
- Clean and inspect the flue pipe
Here’s why you need a tune-up:
- Prevent a no-heat emergency – No one wants a no-heat emergency in the dead of winter. Preventive maintenance is designed to detect problems that might otherwise be missed. In turn, you and your family won’t have to pile on the blankets.
- Improve efficiency – Like an athlete past his or her prime, old and worn heating equipment just doesn’t produce like it once did. But, an athlete who maintains good health can produce into his or her later years, much the same as heating equipment can perform well into its later years with preventive maintenance.
- Reduce your energy bills – The harder your equipment has to work, the more energy it expends. Inefficient heating equipment results in costly energy bills.
- Avoid costly repairs – Why pay a fortune later when you can pay a little now? An entire system breakdown can cost you a significant chunk of money – much more than it would cost to maintain your system with an annual tune-up.
Now’s the time to sign up for a service contract with V-Fuel and keep your boiler or furnace operating at peak efficiency. To learn more, visit our service plans page and contact us today.